2010年7月1日星期四

Be a nice man

Why do men smoke? Many people know that smoking is harmful to health,However, men still go to smoke. Some people think they looked cooler and handsom when are smoking, But they are wrong. People would like to have a smoke when they feel tired, a majority of smokers are man, as a man, they have heavy pressure on their shoulder. They have the obligation to take care of their families, they’re always on the running in order to make a living. During that time, they’ll encounter a lot of frustrations, the reverse may come from their boss’s blame, or coming from their family. So smoking is a vital way for them to relieve and be relaxed.
My father is a smoker, he is a great man, he feed all the families, he loved our mother and us. In order to make us have a good living, he almost tired everyday, sometimes he need to stay on a business trip for 10 mouths. so cigarette is his good old friend. Although my father is a little strict to me, I never blame him, I have a father whom I proud so much. I wish to become a man like my father, so I will work harder to achieve the goal, except smoking.

没有评论:

发表评论